About Geography Education at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
To achieve it's vision, this study program has set a number of missions such as organizing qualified teaching and learning to facilitate the students increasing community service, and conduct various national and international program.
- Developing departments and study programs in order to create educational human resources in social sciences education with good characters.
- Developing departments and study programs in order to create professional human resources in tourism with good characters.
- Carrying out community services in order to apply, socialize and disseminate social science education, social sciences, religion, and tourism in accordance with community development, science, and technology.
- Expanding access and networking with stakeholders in forming cooperation with various agencies, either in national or international level
- Social Sciences
- Geography Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia and/or in Indonesia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Form
- Scan of Statement letter for funding
- Scan of statement letter for obeying UPI and Indonesian Rules
- Scan of Current health certificate
- Scan of Passport
- Scan of Passport Cover
- Scan of completion certificate of the last educational background
- Scan of academic transcript for the last educational background
- Scan of Recommendation from previous university
- Scan of Recommendation from a lecturer in a previous university
- Scan of English Test Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc)
- Soft file Photo 3 cm x 4 cm with red background
- Study Plan
- Min. TOEFL score 500
- Preferably able to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia.
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4672 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National students: 4,000,000 IDR per year- 268.64 USD
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.