The professional Food Science and Technology program of The University of Lahore is for the student’s community to provide them the latest techniques in the field of Food Processing and Food Safety & Security worldwide.
After completing this program, they can move further for PhD in Food Science and Technology or secure good positions in the food industry.
- Food Additives
- Food Quality Assurance Management
- Food Enzymology
- Baking Science and Technology
- Food Toxicology
- Food Industrial Waste Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 12 other Masters in Food Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Lahore and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 16 Year of Education, or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University/Institute with graduation in followings: M.Sc in Food and Nutrition (2 Year), Doctor of Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences (5 Year) BS (Hons) Food Science and Technology (4 Year) BS (Hons) Agriculture-Food Technology (4 Year), BS Food Science and Nutrition (4 years) with Minimum 2.5/4.0 CGPA in semester system or 1st Division / 60% marks in annual system.
- UOL Entry Test.
- Interview is mandatory.
International4394 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National4394 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 480,000 PKR per semester
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.