About The Vocal Performance(Music) at Chengdu University
The College of Chinese & ASEAN Arts was established on November 19, 2017. It is an independent and fully public comprehensive art college approved by the Chengdu Municipal People’s Government to practice the spirit of the 19th CPC National Congress and the Belt and Road Initiative so as to accelerate the development of Chengdu into a cultural and creative center of western China and a world-famous cultural city, and established on the basis of the existing arts department of Chengdu University in accordance with the new system and mechanism. The first dean is Yu Junjian, a famous musician.
Peng Jixiang, a famous art educator, and Xu Peidong, a famous composer, are distinguished academic deans of the College. The College has more than 200 faculty members, including more than 60 professors and associate professors, and more than 80 artists and art educators such as Feng Jicai, Tseten Dolma, Wang Xiaotang, Wang Cizhao, Feng Yuan, Feng Shuangbai, Jidi Majia, Zhong Chengxiang, Jackie Chan, Li Guyi, Zhang Huijun, Su Zhiwu, Chen Kaige, Pan Gongkai, Han Meilin and Qu Cong, who are distinguished consultants, academic members, and visiting professors of the College. The College consists of four academic departments, namely, the College of Fine Arts and Design, the College of Film and Animation, the College of Music and Dance, and the International Department. Painter Fan Yang, Dancer Shen Peiyi, and Singer Liu Hegang are hired as deans of the schools respectively.
- Vocal Performance
- Music Performance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Chengdu University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Copy of certificate and notarized copy of the highest academic degree
- Copy of undergraduate transcript
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation from associate professors (and above)
- applicants for the Instrumental and Vocal Performance should submit one video clip with size less than 300M
- Copy of passport
- Copy of health form
- Copy of Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Recent (shot within 3 months) bareheaded front ID photo (white background)
- HSK (Level IV) Certificate obtained within two years (for majors taught in Chinese)
- Bank statement issued within 2 months (bank deposit should be RMB 30,000 or above)
- Transfer certificate and existing visa or residence certificate (required if the student has a visa issued by another school at the time of application)
- Applicants may be asked to supplement materials that the college/school deems necessary, including taking interviews
International3968 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3968 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3968 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3968 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 27000 RMB per year
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.