Bar-Ilan University is a dynamic, forward-looking institution and leader in high-tech research and development.
The Electrical Engineering program from Bar Ilan University is intended for those who have excelled in their BSc degree in Engineering and are eager to advance themselves in this cutting-edge field.
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Computer and Internet Networking
- Advanced Information Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Mathematics in Israel
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Professional resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- Short (up to one page) statement of purpose explaining reasons for interest in the program.
International4700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4700 USD per year during 24 months.
National3800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per year during 24 months.
- Non-citizens and Tourists: Tuition is NIS 18,000 (Approx. $4,700)
- Israeli Citizens: Tuition is NIS 14,600 (Approx. $3,800)
Living costs for Ramat Gan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.