Medical Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman serves as a central coordinating body for research and development activities undertaken in the university. It establishes links with funding bodies. It formulates a mechanism for the administration of research grants and contracts.
Students at Medical Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman will:
- be well administered, monitored and assessed to gain the best possible postgraduate experience.
- participate in research and development activities by providing much-needed assistance to researchers such as processing research fund applications and managing research grant utilization.
- Stem Cell Research,
- Cancer Research,
- Cardiovascular Disease,
- Drug Discovery,
- Functional Food,
- Genetic Polymorphism,
- Medical Microbiology,
- Health Interventions,
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Open throughout the year
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 88 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University Tunku Abdul Rahman and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with CGPA of 2.75 and above or equivalent as approved by the Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than CGPA of 2.75, subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 but less than CGPA of 2.50, and show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working or research experience can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by UTAR and meet the minimum CGPA set out in (a) to (c).
International3911 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3911 USD per year during 24 months.
National2027 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2027 USD per year during 24 months.
- Local: RM 8,998.00 ~ RM 9,907
- International : RM 17,356.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.