Philosophy from University Tunku Abdul Rahman serves as a central coordinating body for research and development activities undertaken in the university. It establishes links with funding bodies. It formulates a mechanism for the administration of research grants and contracts.
Students at Philosophy from University Tunku Abdul Rahman will:
- be well administered, monitored and assessed to gain the best possible postgraduate experience.
- participate in research and development activities by providing much-needed assistance to researchers such as processing research fund applications and managing research grant utilization.
- Business Research Methodology
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Business and Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Studies
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Open throughout the year
DisciplinesSociology Philosophy & Ethics Cognitive Sciences View 21 other Masters in Sociology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields with CGPA of 2.75 and above or equivalent as approved by the Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than CGPA of 2.75, subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00 but less than CGPA of 2.50, and show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working or research experience can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by UTAR and meet the minimum CGPA set out in (a) to (c).
International3911 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3911 USD per year during 24 months.
National2027 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2027 USD per year during 24 months.
- Local: RM 8,998.00 ~RM9,907.00
- International : RM 17,356.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.