Computer Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman serves as a central coordinating body for research and development activities undertaken in the university. It establishes links with funding bodies. It formulates a mechanism for the administration of research grants and contracts.
Students at Computer Science from University Tunku Abdul Rahman will:
- be well administered, monitored and assessed to gain the best possible postgraduate experience.
- participate in research and development activities by providing much-needed assistance to researchers such as processing research fund applications and managing research grant utilization.
- Research Methods
- Directed Reading
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Open throughout the year
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 13 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor's Degree of Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00; or
- a Bachelor's Degree of Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with CGPA below 3.00 but above 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- a Bachelor's Degree of Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field and subjected to rigorous assessment; or
- any other academic qualifications equivalent to (1), (2) or (3) from another recognised University as approved by the Senate
International3911 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3911 USD per year during 24 months.
National2027 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2027 USD per year during 24 months.
- Local: RM 8,998.00 ~RM9,907.00
- International : RM 17,356.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.