The Nursing Administration and Health Systems Leadership graduate certificate from Kent State University provides nurses who already have a graduate nursing degree the additional specialized knowledge for the nursing administration and health systems leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Nursing and Health Care Management
- Legal and Regulatory Management for Nurse Administrators
- Health Care Organization Structure and Behavior
- Budgetary and Fiscal Management for Nurses
- Program Development and Evaluation for Nurse Administrators
- Nursing Administration and Health Systems Leadership Seminar
- Nursing Administration and Health Systems Leadership Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Leadership View 493 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.000 graduate GPA on a 4.000 scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- Résumé or vita
- Goal statement (no more than 250 words) describing reasons for seeking the certificate in the identified specialty and professional goals
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.