Professional Licensure Disclosure
This program is designed to prepare students to sit for applicable licensure or certification in Ohio. If you plan to pursue licensure or certification in a state other than Ohio, please review state educational requirements for licensure or certification and contact information for state licensing boards at Kent State's website for professional licensure disclosure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult/gerontology Primary Care
- Family and Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Role
- Primary Care Pediatrics
- Primary Care: Chronically Ill Adults
- Primary Care: Family Health and Chronic Illness
- Clinical Diagnostics for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Adult/gerontology Primary Care I Practicum
- Primary Care Pediatrics Practicum
- Family and Adult/gerontology Nurse Practitioner Role Practicum
- Primary Care Practicum: Chronically Ill Adults
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences Gerontology View 130 other Masters in Gerontology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.000 graduate GPA on a 4.000 scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- Résumé or vita
- Goal statement (no more than 250 words) describing reasons for seeking the certificate in the identified specialty and professional goals
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework1
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.