Chemistry from University of New Haven is a practiced-based program that will enable you to take an integrative approach to solving practical chemistry problems and prepare you to pursue a career in a variety of fields.
You’ll begin by gaining a broad background in chemical theories, computational chemistry methods, analysis of experimental data, design of chemical materials, modern organic chemistry, design of molecular drugs, the design of sustainable chemical processes, and current challenges in the field of chemistry.
Students at Chemistry from University of New Haven will:
- Enhance your skills and knowledge in research methods, writing, and ethics
- Pursue a concentration in analytical & green chemistry, computation & materials chemistry, or drug discovery chemistry
- Focus your studies through your choice of electives, including topics in pharmacology, bioinformatics, programming, and air pollution
- Participate in seminars that will expose you to state-of-the-art chemistry research
- Complete a research project, thesis, or internship
- Biomedical Polymers
- Chromatography and Separation Science
- Solid-State Chemistry
- Physical-Chemical Treatment of Aqueous Wastes
- Contaminant Fate and Transport in the Environment
- Air Pollution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
These are priority deadlines.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 254 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New Haven and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.