The MS Physics program at the International Islamic University Islamabad is aimed to attract:
- Graduate students who want to broaden their knowledge and to have hands-on experience with applicable research tools.
- Professionals looking to remain at the forefront seeking higher education.
The Department of Physics in collaboration with National Center for Physics and various other national educational / research organizations is offering an unprecedented series of graduate programs to enhance education and research in emerging sciences and technologies.
The strong support provided by NCP gives an exciting opportunity to the students to get hands on experience of working in the advanced laboratories of the country where our graduate students have been allowed access to undertake their experimental research under the joint supervision of IIU faculty and the NCP scientists.
- Advanced Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics
- Advanced Statistical Mechanics
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Nuclear Radiation Safety and Security
- Radiation Physics
- Experimental Techniques in Nanotechnology
- Quantum Field Theory
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 16 Years Graduate Degree (MSc/BS) in Physics with CGPA 2.5/4.00 or 60% marks from Annual/Conventional System where CGPA is not calculated or 65% marks in the semester system examination, where CGPA is not mentioned on terminal degree/transcript.
- Application fee (US $75); attach copy of deposit slip / challan or Bank Draft or Pay Order with application form favoring IIU Islamabad
- Passport size photographs with blue background
- Copy of Passport Residential Permit (Eqama), Overseas ID card, NOC of /o Foreign Affairs or Your Embassy in Pakistan
- Three copies of duly filled government of Pakistani Permission form (Students’ Information Sheet)
- Verified educational documents (all degree/certificates)
- Valid Passport / Valid Study Visa
International820 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 410 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National820 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 410 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Islamabad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.