The certificate program would also enable these individuals to augment their knowledge base beyond their chosen professions and improve their value to their employers and businesses, or marketability if they choose to change jobs.
- Develop proficiency in the framing of business and analytics problems.
- Provide leadership and decision-making abilities using analytics tools in different business contexts throughout the model lifecycle.
- Develop competencies in identifying data needs and sources, data acquisition and the cleaning and refining of data for analytical processing.
- Develop competencies in analytical model selection, software selection and model building.
- Develop competencies in deploying, validating and interpreting analytical solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Quantitative Management Modeling
- Analytics in Practice
- Database Management and Database Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000-point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD per year
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD per year
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.