Students can incorporate these courses into their personally tailored curriculum. They can visit courses at all three partnering universities and receive ECTS accreditation towards degree completion requirements at their home university.
Students from ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology may acquire up to 30 ECTS (in accordance with the Master's study regulations of their home university) through participation in Plant Sciences (PSC) Master's courses outside their home university. The courses are counted as mandatory elective courses (Wahlpflichtkurse) towards the Master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Challenges in Plant Sciences
- Sustainable Plant Systems
- Responsible Conduct in Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Plant & Crop Sciences View 4 other Masters in Plant & Crop Sciences in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To register, you must first be enrolled in one of the affiliated Master's programs offered by ETH Zurich, University of Zurich or University of Basel. Then follow the instructions below.
- If you are a student from another Swiss university interested in joining our courses, please contact the Zurich-Basel Plant Science Center.
International1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee: CHF 730/Semester
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.