Biomedical Informatics from Harvard University encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups in health-related sciences (Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders), individuals with disabilities, and individuals from disadvantageous backgrounds.
Students at Biomedical Informatics from Harvard University will:
- graduate with the computational, methodological, and data science skills to contribute to an ongoing revolution in biomedical discovery.
- demonstrate aptitude in a quantitative field, either through an undergraduate degree or other significant training.
- Computer Science
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Health Informatics Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 211 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online form
- Personal Statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- All transcripts from degree-granting institutions
- Hold a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctoral Degree from an accredited institution where English is the language of academic instruction at the time of expected program matriculation.
International56018 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56018 USD per year during 18 months.
National56018 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56018 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.