Medical Education from Harvard University provides two curricular tracks, Pathways and Health Sciences & Technology (HST). Fostering active learning, earlier clinical experience, and advanced clinical and student-tailored science experiences.
- The preclerkship phase, which has two parallel curricular tracks—Pathways (making up roughly 80 percent of MD students) and Health Sciences and Technology, or HST (with about 20 percent of students).
- The principal clinical experience (PCE) phase, which is the 12-month core clerkship year.
- The post-PCE phase, when students take advanced courses, clerkships or subinternships and complete their required scholarly research projects.
Students at Medical Education from Harvard University will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, social, behavioral, and population sciences.
- Apply their understanding of biomedical, clinical, social, behavioral, and population sciences to problems in clinical medicine.
- Integrate biomedical, clinical, social, behavioral, and population sciences into the care of individuals and populations.
- Identify and critically appraise new information that is relevant to a biomedical or clinical question.
- Profession (ITP)
- Professional Development Weeks
- Immunity in Defense and Disease (IDD)
- Advanced Integrated Science Courses
- Communication, physical exam, clinical reasoning and presentation skills;
- Continuity Clinic
- Essentials of the Profession
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine Health Education View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Academic records
- Applicant essay(s)
- MCAT scores
- Letters of evaluation
- Extracurricular activities
- Summer occupations
- Life experiences
- Experience in the health field, including research or community work
International67610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67610 USD per year during 48 months.
National67610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67610 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.