Data Science from Harvard University offers strong preparation in statistical modeling, machine learning, optimization, management and analysis of massive data sets, and data acquisition. The program focuses on topics such as reproducible data analysis, collaborative problem solving, visualization and communication, and security and ethical issues that arise in data science.
Students at Data Science from Harvard University will:
Build statistical models and understand their power and limitations
Design an experiment
Use machine learning and optimization to make decisions
Acquire, clean, and manage data
Visualize data for exploration, analysis, and communication
Collaborate within teams
- Data Science
- Advanced Topics in Data Science
- Advanced Scientific Computing: Stochastic Methods for Data Analysis, Inference, and Optimization
- Systems Development for Computational Science
- Critical Thinking in Data Science
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics General Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data View 485 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation submitted electronically
- Transcripts; please upload copies of all transcripts to the Academic Background section of the online application; unofficial copies are acceptable.
- C.V. or Resume
- If required, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report. The school code to use to submit your TOEFL score is 3451.
- The application fee of $105.00
- Supplemental Data form
International52456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52456 USD per year during 18 months.
National52456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52456 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.