Urban Design and Landscape Architecture in Urban Design from Harvard University engages multiple design topics that cut across a variety of scales and urban scenarios both within the North American context and in multiple international settings. The program’s studio components focus on speculative design strategies that explore inventive design procedures within a diverse set of urban conditions.
Students at Urban Design and Landscape Architecture in Urban Design from Harvard University will learn about:
- the analysis and restructuring of areas from the inner city to the metropolitan edge,
- the development of new territories—from cities to towns, districts and neighborhoods,
- the extension or transformation of historic and contemporary contexts.
- Elements of Urban Design
- Cities by Design
- Urban Planning and Design
- Histories and Theories of Urban Interventions
- Public and Private Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 289 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Harvard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Gather Your Transcripts
- Request Three Letters of Recommendation
- Have your GRE Scores Sent to the GSD.
- Have your TOEFL Scores Sent to the GSD
- Edit your Resume
- Write Your Essay
- Prepare Your Portfolio (when required or optional)
- Pay the Application Fee
International55000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55000 USD per year during 24 months.
National55000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.