At Human Development and Education from Harvard University by linking theories and pioneering research with practice and policy about child, adolescent, and adult development, you will have opportunities to examine different developmental domains — including cognitive, emotional, social, moral, and neurological — as well as design strategies and interventions to promote healthy development.
- School counselor (K–12)
- Curricula developer
- College or university administrator
- Afterschool program, camp, or youth organization director
- Researcher (university centers, nonprofit/for-profit think tank)
- Local, state, or federal government program administrator
- Field-staff or program manager at domestic or international non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Consultant, trainer, facilitator, technical assistance provider
- Education in Context: History, Philosophy and Sociology
- Learning Theory and Implications for Instruction
- Curriculum Design and Instructional Decision Making
- Creating Positive Classroom Environments
- Understanding Barriers to Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Teaching for Diverse and Inclusive Classrooms
- Living and Learning Globally
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 1852 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose and Résumé
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted through the online application system)
- Standardized test score(s): GRE (optional) TOEFL or IELTS (if applicable)
- Transcript(s) from each postsecondary institution attended (uploaded with the online application)
- $85 application fee (paid via credit card with the online application)
International54768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54768 USD per year during 12 months.
National54768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54768 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.