Public Administration in International Development from Harvard University offers unparalleled training for a professional career in development. The mix of theoretical rigor with a practical approach has proven to be a winning combination in the professional world. Our graduates hold influential policy and management positions in a range of international organizations, national governments, central and regional banks, nonprofit and research organizations, and private sector companies.
Students at Public Administration in International Development from Harvard University will:
- Demonstrate commitment to the economic, social, and political advancement of developing and transitional economy countries
- Work in the development field, whether in government, central or regional banks, international development institutions, nonprofits, research organizations, or the private sector
- Want to deepen your understanding of complex development problems and acquire the analytical tools to design and implement effective solutions
- Have a strong academic record, including in economics and mathematics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Statistics and Econometrics
- Economic Development: Theory and Evidence
- Applications and Cases in International Development
- The Politics of Development
- Political Philosophy for Development
- Getting Things Done: Management in a Development Context
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration International Development Public Policy View 691 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online application
- $100 USD application fee
- Essays, which vary by program
- Additional analytical and quantitative résumé or statement, which vary by program
- Three strong letters of recommendation from individuals in academia or other professional sectors who know you well and can tell us about your qualifications for our programs
- Academic transcripts that include your institution's name, course names, grades you received, and proof of your degree (if received)
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge English), which vary by program
International55982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55982 USD per year during 24 months.
National55982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55982 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.