The Commerce curriculum at Alagappa University is designed to help students to learn principles and practices of managing business enterprises, principles of entrepreneurship and make them fit for internship training and getting jobs in the ever-competitive employment market. The curriculum serves as a foundation to students for their research programmes in future.
- To provide skills needed to prepare financial statements of business enterprises.
- To teach the principles and practices of marketing, finance, human resources and
- To provide opportunities for internship training to students in reputed business enterprises.
- To impart professional competency skills and computing skills to students.
- To make students acquaint with recent developments in Indian economy through special lectures, international conferences and case analysis and group discussion.
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Logistics Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Economics
- Management of Human Resources
- Financial Management Techniques
- Bank Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Alagappa University and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
B.Com / BBM / BBA / B.A Corporate Secretaryship / B.A. Economics with accountancy as Ancillary with 50% for others and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Cumulative Statement of Marks / Grade Certificates
- Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate of the qualifying degree
- Community Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate for verification and return except T.C. and Medical Fitness Certificate)
Two Passport-size photographs
International36 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18 EUR per year during 24 months.
- tuition fee: ₹1500
- first year total fee: ₹5500
- foreign students: double the tuition fee plus other fee as applicable
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.