Psychometrics and Big Data Mining at Southwest Jiaotong University requires students to understand the history and developmental trend of data mining, form a scientific view of dialectical materialism, accurately understand and master the basic terms in data mining technology, and fully understand the basic concepts of data mining, grasp the application of data mining in psychological research, grasp the basic principles and applications of common data mining techniques such as feature extraction, classification, association analysis, clustering analysis, artificial neural network and so on.
At the same time, it is necessary to master the concept of psychological modeling and the main methods of psychological modeling, understand the concepts and development of artificial intelligence as well as the research fields of artificial intelligence related to psychology.
It is also required to understand the application of deep learning and artificial intelligence in psychological modeling and conduct relevant research designs.
- Psychological Service
- Health Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.