The target of the Probability and Statistics program at Southwest Jiaotong University is to penetrate the application of science of mathematics into the significant areas of current researches on rail transportation, merging the two disciplines deeply together. It is also aimed at, with utilization of stochastic analysis and probability limit theory, the research on mathematical modeling in economic and financial industries.
The research and result related could support the financial market both theoretically and technically. The program involves primarily the theoretical research and application of nonlinear time series analysis.
- Mathematical Modelling
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.