Automation at Southwest Jiaotong University aims to bring up specialized talents in areas of automation. It offers students with basic theories and knowledge in areas of automation and helps them to master foundational knowledge and methods related to automatic test and control as well as skills used in railway traffic monitoring, industrial process control, signal acquisition and information processing.
With high-quality teaching staff, our specialty applies automation technologies to railway transportation to train engineering talents in hardware, software and remote telecommunication technologies in transportation industries.
- Railway Traffic Monitoring
- Industrial Process Control
- Signal Acquisition
- Information Processing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.