School of Foreign Languages has recruited graduates in Japanese studies of the second-level disciplines of foreign linguistics and applied linguistics, and is one of the first institutions to enroll graduates in Japanese major in Sichuan Province.
Approved by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, School of Foreign Languages was granted the right to confer a master’s degree in Japanese Language and Literature at Southwest Jiaotong University , and mainly recruited and trained Japanese graduates of Japanese Language and Japanese Social Culture.
- Social Culture
- Foreign Languages
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3210 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.