The training method of the major focuses on improving students’ practical and applied research abilities so as to cultivate high-quality practice-oriented talents.
the Professional Accounting at Southwest Jiaotong University programme requires students to possess a solid theoretical foundation in Economics and Management, to systematically master the specialized knowledge of Accounting, and to have strong capacities of expression, foreign language, logical thinking and communication.
In addition to the cultivation of students’ specialized theoretical literacy, it also strengthens students’ practical, entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, so that students can develop into professional talents with certain innovative ability who can skillfully use modern data processing tools and engage in accounting and related practical work.
- Foreign Language
- Logical Thinking
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3210 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.