Engineering Management at Southwest Jiaotong University program trained a large number of comprehensive talents with social responsibility and healthy personality, with professional integrity and abilities, with humanity and scientific literacy, with historical perspective and global vision, with innovative spirit and critical thinking, and mastering the scientific theories and engineering technological methods.
They will grow into critical leaders and managerial cadres in high-speed railway construction of the Belt and Road Initiative, industry elites of innovation and entrepreneurship in The Grand Western Development Program, and academic leaders and backbones in universities and colleges who will have wide influence and good reputation around the country.
- Operation Management
- Quality and Risk Control of Rail Transit Projects
- Rail Transit Engineering Industry
- Project Management Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Engineering Management View 20 other Masters in Project Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3210 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.