School of Economics and Management has a complete set of faculty management system that is comprised of ex ante, in-progress and ex post control and faculty self-development support system. Furthermore, SEM has established course teams for all MBA courses listed in the curriculum. Each course team is composed of several teachers, among whom the team leader is an experience teacher of MBA teaching. The course teams undertake course development, teaching, research, and innovation activities, and have the responsibility to help young teachers.
MBA program at Southwest Jiaotong University cultivate high-level and pragmatic professional managers and management talents who adapt to the needs of social and economic development and traffic management construction, and flexibly use modern enterprise management methods equipped with international vision, innovative awareness, leadership and business ethics, and have strong response, judgment, quantitative analysis, decision-making and other comprehensive abilities in the field of transportation.
- Marketing and Strategic Management
- Operation and Project Management
- Accounting and Investment Management
- Organization and Human Resource Management
- Rail Transit Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 45 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southwest Jiaotong University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3210 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.