In total, more than 20 textbooks (including five state-level planning textbooks) have been compiled and published. At present, the Department of Underground Engineering annually enrolls 150 undergraduates, over 80 postgraduate students and 15 doctoral students, and brings in several post-doctors for research work.Department of Underground Engineering at at Southwest Jiaotong University is home to several high-level academic platforms such as "MOE Innovation Team of Large and Complicated Transportation Tunnel Engineering" and "MOE Key Laboratory of Transportation Tunnel Engineering" and builds the National Engineering Laboratory in Geohazard Prevention Technology for Land Transportation by integrating quality resources in other relevant disciplines.
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Transportation Tunnel Engineering
- Urban Underground Space Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transportation Engineering View 30 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Notarized Highest Diploma
- Academic Transcripts (in Chinese or English)
- Self-introduction, Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English): A minimum of 1000 words in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letters (in Chinese or English)
- Financial Guarantee: An official letter from a bank or financial institution certified by local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General is required.
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Students selecting the instruction language of Chinese must provide the certificate of the HSK Level 5 or above
- Non-Criminal Record Report: Non-Criminal Record Report provided by authorities of the country or permanent residence of the applicant
- Statutory guardians documents
International3648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.