About the program
Students in this Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages program at Ton Duc Thang University will be able to master the research methodology to continue developing specialist knowledge, master teamwork skills, and the ability to work in accordance with the international standard.
- Second Foreign Language (Mandarine Chinese, German, Russian, French, Japanese)
- Research Methods in Language Teaching
- Approaches and Methods in TESOL
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Second Language Acquisition
- Curriculum Design
- Intercultural Communication
- Visual Aids and Technology in TESOL
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching English
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form (Online Submission)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume in TDTU format
- Certified true copies of Bachelor Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language)
- Statement of purpose (500 words) in TDTU format
- Passport (copy)
- Reference Letter (if any)
- Photograph (3x4 cm)
- Health check report (within the last 6 months)
- Applicants who completed their degree in a language other than English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency
- Bank guarantee (saving book in valid until the application submission deadline)
- Criminal record (within the last 6 months)
International3333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National3333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
100.000.000 VND per program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.