Material and Environmental Chemistry graduates at Utsunomiya University will be able to can contribute to the problem solution of material development and environmental conservation technology by mastering knowledge and skills of chemistry and life chemistry, aiming at synergetic effect of education and research by interdisciplinary integration between chemical engineering as an engineering and applied microbiology as agriculture studies.
Skills to be developed
- Advanced knowledge and engineering of material chemistry and engineering in order to resolve various chemical engineering related problems in the 21st century and contribute to the creation of a sustainable and prosperous community.
- Develop proactive initiative to utilize expert knowledge of material and environmental chemistry to the development of high functional ingredients and environmental conservation technology.
Chemistry related (material, energy, pharmaceutical, food, environment, etc.), Automobile related industry, Electrical machinery, Information community, Civil-service employee, continue to graduate school (doctor’s course), etc.
- Elements of Physical Chemistry
- Molecular Structure Chemistry
- Chemistry of Functional Molecules and Materials
- Material and Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Seminar in Material & Environmental Chemistry
- Advanced Research for thesis in Material & Environmental Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 18 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Research Plan
- Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- Documents related to foreign language proficiency testing
- Resident’s card
International3730 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3730 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3730 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3730 EUR per year during 24 months.
535,800 yen per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.