In this Optical Engineering course at Utsunomiya University you'll acquire creative practical ability and technical capability related to the optics, as well as fundamental technology for application field from an engineering perspective the optics generate.
Skills to be developed
- Knowledge and skills related to advanced optical engineering necessary to contribute to the development of industry while solving various issues with optical engineering in the 21st century from a global perspective.
- Practical ability to apply basic knowledge/engineering learned from the course which serves as a foundation to advanced optical engineering in an engineering manner.
Optical/precision instrument, Medical instrument, Precision machining, Semiconductor related, Electric electronic devices related, Automobile and on‐board equipment, Optical communication, Image information related, continue to graduate school (doctor’s course), etc.
- Optical Engineering for Life Science
- Optical Image Processing
- Optical Metrology
- Optical Waveguide Devices
- Information Optics
- Laser Plasma Engineering
- Optical Design
- Mathematical Physics in Optics
- Advanced Photonics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Research Plan
- Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- Documents related to foreign language proficiency testing
- Resident’s card
International3730 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3730 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3730 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3730 EUR per year during 24 months.
535,800 yen per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.