- In the Environmental Applied Chemistry programme from University of Toyama, we are cultivating students who can become highly specialized professionals with expertise in structured subjects and the ability to identify issues and work toward their resolution.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Applied Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Environmental Sciences View 18 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Certificate of graduation (or expected graduation)
- Academic transcript(s)
- Examinee ID card / Photo ID card
- Certificate of Payment (Entrace Examination Fee)
- Mailing label
- Certificate of approval for taking examination
- Statement of purpose
- Research plan
- Copy of the certificate of residence
International3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3857 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3857 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 yen
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.