Master how to confidently tackle real-world public health issues now and into the future with an MSc Applied Public Health from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
This part-time, 100% online public health course will give you the expertise to effectively understand and harness a range of disciplines – including epidemiology and health protection – and, importantly, to apply these to the real world.
Designed to empower you with an in-depth understanding of public health and its rapidly-evolving landscape, this MSc Applied Public Health will equip you with the specialist skills, knowledge, and insights you need to pursue a meaningful career improving the public health outcomes of populations around the world.
Why this course?
- Access valuable insights, perspectives, and ongoing support from leading experts and academics in the field of public health
- Gain the expertise to confidently support the development, delivery, and continuous evaluation and improvement of various public health initiatives
- Master how to effectively harness your knowledge and skills to address real-world public health issues
- Study a flexible, 100% online MSc Applied Public Health – anytime, anywhere – while you continue, uninterrupted, with your full-time job
- Advance your career in public health with an internationally-recognised MSc Applied Public Health that will boost your employability and help you realise your career goals sooner
Upon graduating from UCLan’s MSc Applied Public Health, you’ll have the expertise to embark on a global, meaningful career in the public health field.
You’ll also have a range of transferable skills at your disposal that will help to significantly boost your employability – from problem-solving through to effective time-management skills.
You could work as a public health professional across a range of organisations, including:
- Local and national governments
- Academic institutions
- Third sector organisations, such as charities and not-for-profit organisations
Your MSc Applied Public Health will also open the pathway to a PhD, since having an MSc is an essential requirement in pursuing doctoral-level studies in many countries.
Public Health and Wellbeing: Strategies and Sustainability
Advanced Needs Assessment for Primary Care
Global Public Health and Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 475 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We’ll consider all candidates for this course on their individual merits.
Generally, though, to apply, you should have:
At least a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent. If you don’t have a degree, relevant work experience or professional qualifications will also be considered.
At least an IELTS score of 6.5, or an accepted equivalent, if English isn’t your first language
International7750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.