The Engineering of Advanced Manufacturing Processes master's programme at Transilvania University of Brasov is a professional one and it is supported by 11 top industrial companies from Brașov area.
The graduation of this study programme offers graduates the possibility to pick up the profession of manufacturing process engineer, as well as other professions in the domain of Industrial Engineering, in companies that support the master's programme or in other companies in the country or abroad.
Perspectives after graduation: mechanical engineer expert, head of manufacturing processes, manufacturing process engineer, process improvement manager, etc.
- Advanced Materials
- Technologies Used for Manufacturing Process
- Design for Manufacturing
- Quality Management in Industry
- Project Management
- Parts Manufacturing of Plastic Materials
- Polymer Chemistry
- Organization Management
- Process Management and improvement
- Integrated Design and Manufacturing of Industrial Products
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Proof of payment of the registration/admission fee
- A copy authenticated by the competent authorities from the issuing country and a certified translation (in English/French/Romanian if case) for each of the following documents: High school diploma / Bachelor diploma
- Transcripts of records / diploma supplements related to the completed studies – copies and certified translations (in English/French/Romanian if case)
- Certificate of language proficiency in English or the proof that the student studied in English language for at least four years. If not, the applicant will take a language exam.
- Birth certificate – copy and certified translation (in English/French/Romanian)
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad (ID Card)
- Copy of the passport;
- Medical certificate
- One photo (passport type)
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 708 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA tuition: 3500 lei
Living costs for Brasov
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.