This Virtual Engineering in Automotive Design course at Transilvania University of Brasov focuses on developing applications on identification, structure, conception, design, implementation and experimentation of design, operation, construction and technology. In the second year, the programme offers two elective courses, namely Virtual Engineering in Automotive Mechanical Design and Virtual Engineering in Electrical and Hybrid Automotive Design.
Perspectives after graduation: expert in vehicle design, expert in applied informatics, expert in mechatronics, etc.
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Automotive Energy Management
- Automotive Mechatronics Systems
- Vehicle Dynamic Simulation of Systems in MATLAB C++
- Virtual Manufacturing in Automotive Technologies
- Virtual Crash Modelling and Testing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Proof of payment of the registration/admission fee
- A copy authenticated by the competent authorities from the issuing country and a certified translation (in English/French/Romanian if case) for each of the following documents: High school diploma / Bachelor diploma
- Transcripts of records / diploma supplements related to the completed studies – copies and certified translations (in English/French/Romanian if case)
- Certificate of language proficiency in English or the proof that the student studied in English language for at least four years. If not, the applicant will take a language exam.
- Birth certificate – copy and certified translation (in English/French/Romanian)
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad (ID Card)
- Copy of the passport;
- Medical certificate
- One photo (passport type)
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 708 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA tuition: 3500 lei
Living costs for Brasov
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.