- In the Agricultural Economics programme at Tokyo University of Agriculture, active discussions between faculty members and graduate students on theoretical and empirical studies are emphasized.
- This faculty tackles these FEEEP issues head on.
- Our main focus is on training persons that can lead the various operational activities in related fields such as policy development and administration, planning and implementation, autonomy and entrepreneurship, research and education, etc.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Document Confirmation Form Checklist
- Application form
- Personal data sheet
- Exam fee payment form / Exam card
- Study plan
- Research achievements
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport submission form
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.