Sustainable Finance and Development from Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies aims to help students develop the skills that are sought after to be employed in the profoundly changing professional world of investment & finance and aster the core foundations of the sustainable finance system and how finance can be used to achieve sustainable development goals while deepening your knowledges in an elective of your choice.
Students at Sustainable Finance and Development from Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies will:
Identify the main challenges of sustainable finance and how to overcome them
Design and build innovative sustainable financial instruments aligned to the latest regulatory frameworks
Be able to quantify the impact of your portfolios
Be equipped to implement change inside your organisation
- Sustainable finance and impact investing
- Development economics
- Environment and development economics
- Impact evaluation
- Climate change and international law
- International finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Open until programme is filled
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Sustainable Development View 15 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for the MAS in Sustainable Finance and Development programme, applicants must possess a bachelor degree preferably in economics or finance or a major in economics or finance.
- A curriculum vitae (in English or French);
- A letter of motivation describing why you wish to pursue the MAS in Sustainable Finance and Development (1 page maximum);
- GRE/GMAT – in case you haven’t received your official GRE/GMAT score, you may report the unofficial one. We accept online versions of the tests and there is no minimum score to apply.
- Copies of official transcripts of all grades obtained in all university exams, accompanied by grade scales and their values;
- English language test results.
- Two reference letters (in French or English) are also required.
International34537 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34537 EUR per year during 12 months.
National34537 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34537 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.