Moreover, one aim of the Information and Communication Systems Engineering program at Chiba Institute of Technology is to improve students’ ability to think logically to convey their thoughts in an easy-to-understand manner as they present the basis for their ideas and maintain the capability to respond flexibly while understanding their own roles and engaging in appropriate communication within their teams.
- We seek to educate engineers with the capability to demonstrate high-level competencies in engineering fields ranging from hardware to software for constructing information communication systems.
- The Graduate School of Engineering provides students with the opportunity to learn and acquire a variety of specialized knowledge and skills at a high level in engineering fields that include mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, information and communication systems, applied chemistry, and so on.
- Furthermore, our aim is to provide our students with a well-rounded education necessary for highly specialized engineers, the ability to take the initiative, use examples to explain their own ideas logically, communicate to facilitate teambuilding, in addition to various other capabilities and competencies not limited to scholarship.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form: This form is printed after you have paid your application fee.
- Note: Applicants must upload an ID photo when registering your application information.
- A letter of recommendation from a department head, etc. of a university that you currently attend or previously attended.
- Transcripts for the highest level of education you have attained.
- A certificate of graduation or certificate of expected graduation for the highest level of education you have attained or will attain: one (1) original copy (As a rule, issued within the last three months.)
- Research plan: Please use the university-approved form [Form 3] attached to the back of this booklet as the front page.
- On an A4-sized sheet of paper, summarize your post-enrollment ambitions, research topics and research plans, using no more than 500 English words.
International2958 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5916 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National2958 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5916 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 840,000 JPY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.