The academic program Big Data Solutions at Tomsk Polytechnic University will help students understand the Big Data analytics capabilities and potential benefits, and provides skills for designing more effective data-driven analytics strategies.
Manipulation, storage, and analysis of large-scale data; large-scale distributed file systems like HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System); large-scale databases including SQL and NoSQL; MapReduce algorithm design. Python and parallel programming. Big Data visualization. Working with Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing.
- Programming languages (Python)
- Data Bases
- Foreign Language (Russian)
- Philosophical and methodological problems of science and technology
- Data Analysis Methods
- Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
- Large Scale Data Bases
- Big Data Programming Tools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Software Engineering View 20 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree and qualification.
- English Language Requirements: English as a native language/certificate TOEFL (paper 500 and better; TOEFL iBT 55 and better) or IELTS (5.5 or better) or Equivalent Certificate / TPU Entrance Test.
- Selection process: All individuals are selected for their results of TPU Entrance Exams.
International4043 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4043 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4043 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4043 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fee per year
227 490 Russian Rubles
Living costs for Tomsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.