The Nursing Administration and Transformational Leadership track at Kennesaw State University prepares nursing graduates for administrative and executive positions in healthcare. The program is grounded in practice and guided by healthcare theory and research. Emphasis is on understanding leadership competencies; understanding data and evidence; creating a professional practice environment; and organizing care delivery systems.
The online/web enhanced track focuses on:
- Healthcare policy theory, issues, finance, and operations
- Conflict management
- Global initiatives in healthcare
- Leadership strategies in development and implementation
- Transformational leadership skills, organization assessment, and business ethics
- Climate analysis, communication, cultural competency, and information management
- Ethical decision making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Policy Leadership Seminar
- Advanced Leadership and Policy in a Multicultural World
- Global Initiatives in Healthcare, Changing World
- Advanced Nursing Leadership Role
- Leadership Role in Nursing Administration
- Nurse Executive Financial Management Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration Leadership View 406 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Online Graduate Admissions Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory GPA of at least 3.0.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended.
- Statement of Personal Goals - This can be uploaded into the online application. It should not exceed one page.
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in the state of Georgia (Education Track) or state in which practice is planned for Nursing Administration Track (submit copy).
- Two Letters of Recommendation - These can be sent electronically through the online application.
- Undergraduate research course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9594 USD per semester during 15 months.
National19188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9594 USD per semester during 15 months.
In-State5328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2664 USD per semester during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.