With guidance from industry-leading experts, students will expand their knowledge base to better address current exploration and production challenges within the oil and gas industry.
Participants in this Petroleum Geophysics Certificate program at Colorado School of Mines can expect to:
- Develop a solid foundation and proficiency in geophysical methods employed in the energy industry.
- Learn the most up-to-date workflow and practices in the industry.
- Learn and understand fundamental concepts from well-known faculty, experienced in the industry.
- Develop skills to better communicate with colleagues in other disciplines in the organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Formation Evaluation
- Physics, Mechanics, and Petrophysics of Rocks
- Seismic Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
- Advanced Seismology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Geography Mining, Oil & Gas View 32 other Masters in Physics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
National13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
In-State13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.