The FEA Professional graduate certificate at Colorado School of Mines teaches recent graduates or mid-career professionals advanced skills in finite element analysis for structural and thermal applications and can offer you career opportunities in design, product development or applied research. Leveraging industry-leading software, the program empowers students with the skills and experience to drive innovation in their chosen field.
- Consumer product design
- Medical device design
- Additive manufacturing process development/optimization
- Structural analysis/optimization in aerospace, oil/gas, automotive
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Upon completion of FEA Pro, graduates will have the skills to:
- Use Abaqus FEA software with a high level of proficiency and practical effectiveness (Abaqus is the primary software used in course content)
- Extend fundamental FEA skills to pursue endorsements for products such as SolidWorks Simulation or ANSYS
- Drive innovation through the effective application of simulation tools for ideation and design verification
- Leverage simulation to reduce physical testing in new product development and reduce time to market
- Exploit parametric simulation, DOE, and optimization to reveal more and better R&D solutions
- Identify CTQs in key projects and quantify impact on all relevant outcome metrics
- Execute, review, and manage simulation strategies for your NPD or research pipeline
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Design General Engineering & Technology View 73 other Masters in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD per year
National39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD per year
In-State17676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17676 USD per year
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.