The graduate certificate in Data Science for Signals and Systems at Colorado School of Mines trains recent graduates or mid-career professionals with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field in mathematical and algorithmic aspects of data science relevant to handling the signals and data processed and generated by modern physical and electrical systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science for Electrical Engineering
- Mathematical Methods for Signals and Systems
- Sparse Signal Processing
- Convex Optimization and Its Engineering Applications
- Communication Networks for Power Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data View 356 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30372 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2531 USD per credit
National30372 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2531 USD per credit
In-State15744 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1312 USD per credit
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.