The aim of this Data Science - Computer Science graduate certificate at Colorado School of Mines is to help students develop an essential skill set in data analytics, including
- (1) deriving predictive insights by applying advanced statistics, modeling and programming skills,
- (2) acquiring in-depth knowledge of machine learning and computational techniques, and
- (3) unearthing important questions and intelligence for a range of industries, from product design to finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Statistical Methods
- Machine Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 183 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
National13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
In-State13812 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1151 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.