The Operations Research with Engineering course at Colorado School of Mines gives you an opportunity to take that first step. This interdisciplinary program will elevate your knowledge of chemical processes and manufacturing, socioeconomic, mechanical and mining systems by giving you hands-on research experiences and the freedom to explore new techniques.
Under the leadership of top faculty and key industry and government partnerships, you will be well-suited to find success in your professional life.
The program offers master’s non-thesis option.
- Operations research analyst
- Operations research engineer
- Robotic process automation engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Building Science
- Additive Manufacturing
- Electrochemical Systems Engineering
- Design and Simulation of Thermal Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Operations and Quality Management View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado School of Mines and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letters of Recommendation: Required – two letters. Only one letter of recommendation is required for current Mines students or Mines alumni.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State17676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17676 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.