As a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, understanding how sports businesses are evolving and innovating to incorporate technological advancement, meet changing consumer behaviours and ensure relevance in new digital sporting environments is critical.
This Sport Business master's programme aims to develop your understanding of key sport management, business and marketing principles and will introduce you to business strategy principles, entrepreneurship, and innovation in and through sport.
You will examine the rapid growth in the business of sport and its accompanying impacts in an era of significant social, economic, and technological change.
Through this examination you will be able to identify industry trends, understand customer needs, and establish and evaluate the organisational practices required to remain competitive in a global sport marketplace.
This programme will allow you to develop an understanding of the importance of research and data driven insights, which are now critical to decision making and innovations within the sport business landscape.
You will be given opportunities to develop innovative solutions to real problems that are currently facing sport businesses today, allowing you to gain a competitive advantage in the sector. Furthermore, this programme will enrich your understanding and knowledge of digital spaces and new media within sport, and its relevance within both commercial and social spheres.
Why you should study this degree
- You will discover innovative solutions to real problems facing sport businesses today
- This programme gives you access to industry experts and key organisations within the sports business landscape to explore how they innovate
- You will explore the importance of entrepreneurship, business models, and organisational structures.
- This programme will focus on changing digital environments and look at contemporary opportunities and challenges for sports business innovations (NFTs, esports, the metaverse, and virtual reality).
- Offer you an opportunity to explore collaborative dissertation opportunities with key industry partners
- You will learn about the importance and key principles of innovation within a contemporary business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Insight in the Sport Industry
- Sport Business Statistics and Analytics
- Sport Business and Innovation
- Organisational Behaviour in the Sport Industry
- Sports Economics and Law
- New Media and Analytics for Sport Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management Sports Sciences View 188 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.