Through this Risk, Governance and International Management course from Loughborough University London, you will acquire the increasingly valuable knowledge and skills required to identify, evaluate and respond to risks facing multinational organisations operating in a rapidly changing global context.
Co-taught with our Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance, you will examine in an interdisciplinary fashion how companies use corporate political activity, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance to navigate opportunities and challenges arising from changes in international economic governance, foreign policy and international politics.
The London location offers a unique learning environment for anyone who shares a passion for international business. London is one of the world’s leading hubs for global business and trade and is the ideal location for students to expand their knowledge, expertise and networks.
Whether your goal is to lead your own global business or support the success of an existing organisation, you will be encouraged to make the most of the campus’ iconic location to build professional relationships with organisations that inspire you the most.
Why you should study this degree
- We offer insights, collaboration and guest teaching on the monitoring and evaluating of risk arising from the marketplace.
- You will understand strategies used by multinational companies to manage risks arising form their environment.
- You will acquire valuable skills and knowledge to identify, evaluate and respond to risks facing multinational organisations.
- Global Strategy
- Comparative Management
- International Business and Entrepreneurship in Developing Economies
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Corporate Risk Management
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Development Risk Management Political Science View 380 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 honours degree (minimum of 55% overall) or equivalent international qualification.
International27600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.