The Education In Higher Education Administration program at Baruch College is ideally structured to meet the needs of people currently working in higher education who seek to advance their role and responsibilities. The HEA program welcomes full-time students and those new to higher education.
- Whether you are currently in the field or looking to change careers, the program offers the framework needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing higher education domain.
- Graduates pursue careers as executives, directors, coordinators, and analysts of programs and services on college campuses and beyond.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The History of U.S. Higher Education
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Student Affairs in Higher Education
- The Financing of Higher Education
- Research for the Educational Administrator
- Administrative Services in Colleges and Universities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Higher Education View 3392 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your application online and pay a non-refundable application fee of $75
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary coursework at a college or university where nine or more credits were attempted
- Two official letters of recommendation
- Required and Optional Essay
- Required Testing
International11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5545 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.