As the number and influence of INGOs expands throughout the world, this concentration provides graduates with both practical management skills and policy expertise in economic development, migration, public health, the environment, communications, government relations and other key areas.
- Students in the International Affairs - International Nongovernmental Organizations degree at Baruch College will prepare for careers with INGOs, global institutions such as the United Nations and the World Bank, as well as corporate foundations and businesses committed to promoting development through international public-private partnerships.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Nonprofit Organizations
- Global Economic Governance
- Comparative Urban Policy and Governance
- Global Growth
- Western Hemisphere Affairs: Past, Present and Future
- Illicit Trade
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 343 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit your application online and pay a non-refundable application fee of $75
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary coursework at a college or university where nine or more credits were attempted
- Two official letters of recommendation
- Required and Optional Essay
- Required Testing
International267750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per credit during 12 months.
National267750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.