The Public Administration - Policy Analysis and Evaluation degree at Baruch College is designed for students interested in developing analytic skills that can be applied across a broad array of policy topics and arenas.
- Students will learn about policy development and implementation from both theoretical and practical perspectives, at all levels of government and policymaking.
- The specialization includes two required courses, Policy Analysis and Economics of the Public Sector and Public Finance, and two electives drawn from a wide range of policy courses.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Economics of the Public Sector and Public Finance
- Policy Analysis
- Ethics and Public Decision Making
- Urban Transportation Policy
- Community Development: History, Present, and Future
- Housing Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Relations View 663 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your application online and pay a non-refundable application fee of $75
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary coursework at a college or university where nine or more credits were attempted
- Two official letters of recommendation
- Required and Optional Essay
- Required Testing
International12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6375 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.